Bharti Airtel, a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa, today announced that its prepaid mobile customers can enjoy free access to the mobile application of popular social networking service – Facebook. As part of this limited period offer, prepaid Airtel mobile customers can now access the Facebook mobile application free of charge for upto 500MB of monthly data usage till 15th February 2013. External link(s) will be charged as per prevailing rates. Beyond free usage, prevailing rates will apply. Airtel prepaid mobile customers can now leverage the exciting ‘Free Facebook on Airtel’ limited period offer to post a status, upload a photo and do everything else on their favourite social network at no charge.
Headquartered in New Delhi (India), Bharti Airtel currently ranks amongst the top 4 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers, of which, 96% of its base are prepaid customers.
Airtel prepaid mobile customers can now download the Facebook application through www.d.facebook.com/install and get started. For more information, please visit www.airtel.in
- Airtel offer free Facebook for its prepaid customers
- Airtel Latest offer Free Facebook’s mobile Site for its Users
- Airtel users get free access to Twitter’s mobile version
- Access Facebook on mobile without internet Connection
- Unlimited usage of Facebook Messenger offer by Reliance