Last five year is revolutionary year in mobile industry. If we include the figures of Sales and Innovation in mobile it doesn’t show us big difference. Every day new features are included in Smartphone’s.
Day by day improvement in screen resolution, speed and other feature increase by 20 to 30 percent. Now Smartphone are very smart, In between of this one of major problem is battery life. All mobile company faced this Big challenge and continuously work on this Battery problem in their Smartphones. But still they are not achieve any proper solution, here it show the Big Difference in figure of Innovation in Smartphone features and Battery life.
So this time we give you some simple tips which can help you to keep your battery life longer.
- Turn off you’re your phone vibration mode. In compare of ringtone it takes more battery consumption.
- Lock your phone screen and reduce your screen timeout time, Due to which phone lock soon when it is not in use.
- Brightness of phone is major factor which affect your phone battery, Reduce brightness of phone.
- Avoid to keep your Smartphone where high heat radiation emits, Keep your mobile away from direct sunlight.
- Charge your lithium-ion battery before complete discharge, and in case if your mobile have Nickel based battery charge it after more discharge or complete discharge.
- Turn-off your mobile Bluetooth, WIFI and GPS when you’re not using it.
- Try to turn off all your Application after using it, don’t keep it running.