The ChaCha comes with a 2.6″ touchscreen as well as a 4-row QWERTY keypad for quick and easy messaging. The device has 5 MP camera with LED flash along with a VGA front facing camera for video calls. Mobile come with 512 MB of built-in storage as well as 512 MB of RAM, an 800 MHz processor, and Android 2.3 Gingerbread. One thing that make cha-cha special is Facebook button at the bottom of the phone, which gives easy access to the social networking site.
In India HTC has joined hands with Indian network operator Tata Docomo for the launch of the ChaCha, with the network providing 3G data offers along with the handset. The mobile network operator will be offering 3 hours of free Mobile TV which can be redeemed over a period of three months. Postpaid users will be provided with 1 GB of free data every month for a period of three months while prepaid users will get free data of 3 GB, valid for a period of three months.
- HTC Launches The ChaCha in India with price tag Rs. 15,990
- HTC Incredible S launched in India with price tag 27,500.
- HTC Desire 816 launched in India, with a price tag under Rs 25K
- HTC new Dual SIM Handset- Desire 616 with price tag of Rs 16,900.
- HTC legend in India with price tag 25,990