If you are selfie addict and disappointed with old 2MP front camera here is good news for you. Micromax launches 13 MP front and rare camera smartphone. Micromax canvas selfie.
Company already launches this handset in last year but some reason it still hasn’t reached the market. The company has now released this Rs 15999 selfie-focused handset finally.
The phone sports a 4.7-inch HD IPS display and boasts 1.7 GHz Tru-octacore processor. It runs on Android KitKat 4.4. The device comes with a 2,300 mAh battery which can last for a day on a single charge. Canvas Selfie is a dual-SIM mobile with common slots for nano SIM and memory card, which is usually not found in many phones. It has 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB ROM (both internal). The memory is expandable up to 32 GB. The smartphone comes with Corning Glass 3, which means that the scratch-resistant quality of the phone is unmatched.
The key specification of the Micromax Canvas Selfie:
– Display: 4.7-inch LCD, 720p HD
– OS Android 4.4 KitKat
– Processor: 1.7GHz octa core
– Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB storage (expandable up to 32GB)
– Cameras: 13MP rear, 13MP front
– Battery: 2300mAh
- Micromax Canvas Selfie With 13 MP Front and Rear Cameras
- Micromax launched Canvas Selfie Lens priced at Rs 8,299
- Micromax Canvas 4 launched in India with price tag of Rs 17,999
- Micromax Canvas Ego A113 now available Online
- Best Valentine’s Day deal: Buy Micromax Canvas HD quad core processor Smartphone in just Rs 13,990