Lenovo owned Motorola Mobility launched the new Moto x4 in India, The Device is available for sale exclusively on Flipkart with the starting price tag of Rs 20,999. Moto X4 is a mid-range smartphone that positions itself as a device that is as beautiful as it is strong with a premium glass and metal design and IP68 water and dust resistance.
The moto x4 sports dual camera setup at the back with 12 MP and 8 MP sensors and a 16 MP front camera.
Motorola Moto X4 Specifications:
• Operating System: Android 7.1 Nougat with Moto Experiences
• Display: 5.2-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) LTPS IPS | Corning Gorilla Glass
• Processor: 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 | Adreno 508 GPU
• RAM: 3 GB/4 GB
• Storage: 64 GB; expandable up to 2 TB with microSD card
• Rear Camera: 12 MP primary camera (PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1.4um pixel size) + 8 MP ultra-wide angle secondary camera (120-degree field of view, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size) | Dual-tone LED flash
• Front Camera: 16 MP with LED flash | f/2.0 aperture | 1um pixel size
• Dimensions: 148.35 x 73.4 x 7.99 mm
• Weight: 163g
• Battery: 3,000 mAh with Turbo Charging
Priced at ₹20,999 ($320) for the 3 GB + 32 GB variant and 22,999 ($351) for the 4 GB + 64 GB variant, the Moto X4 comes in two color variants – Super Black and Sterling Blue – and will be available exclusively on Flipkart as well as Moto Hubs across Delhi, Noida, Mumbai, and Kolkata.
- Motorola launched Moto X4 in India at a starting price of Rs 20,999
- Motorola’s Moto X Play launched in India with killer price
- Moto 360 smartwatch available with price tag of Rs 12,999 and Rs 14,999
- Moto G (3rd Gen) glimpse in a Video leak
- Motorola phone that will get Android Oreo Update