After lots of promotions and marketing, Nokia changed their market plan by reducing price of their latest smartphone Lumia 800. Now you can buy the Lumia 800 in just Rs. 23,500 on online stores like Flipkart and you may be able to find it for a lot cheaper, if you dig around a bit. For those who’ve bought it for the old price, what can we say, but tough luck.
This price is more like it and we can finally give a nod in its favor. With this price, the Lumia 800 now competes with the Incredible S and the Rhyme and between these phones. it’s a very attractive buy. If you were holding out for the Lumia 800, then now would be the time to grab it.
The Lumia 800 is Nokia’s Windows Phone 7 device and sports a 3.7-inch ClearBlack display from Nokia, themselves. The main attractions towards this handset, lies in the feel and build quality of the phone. The entire chassis is built using a polycarbonate shell which, besides being strong and durable feels unique and different from any other plastic chassis handsets. This also makes it very lightweight and easy to carry around.
Here are the main specifications of the Nokia Lumia 800.
• 3.7-inch Clear Black display with a capacitive touchscreen featuring a 480 x 800 pixel resolution under Gorilla Glass
• 3G, EDGE/GPRS, Wi-Fi,
• GPS with A-GPS support for Bing Maps and hopefully Nokia Maps, as well
• Bluetooth with A2DP + EDR and USB 2.0
• 8MP AF camera with Carl Zeiss optics and a Dual LED flash, 720p HD recording (pity there’s no full HD support)
• FM radio
• 16GB of internal storage
• Active noise cancellation