Samsung has officially announced Galaxy S II Plus handset. Device is sibling of Galaxy S II, Galaxy S II Plus differs from its older sibling mainly on the software side.
The major change is that the new smartphone comes with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) straight out of the box, layered with TouchWiz Nature user interface.
Device has 8GB of onboard memory with support for microSD card of up to 64GB capacity. Other additions include Smart Stay, Direct Call, Smart Alert, Popup Video, S Voice, Voice Unlock, Buddy Photo Share, AllShare Play and Samsung Hubs.
The phone will have 1,650mAh battery (100mAh more than Galaxy S II’s) and have the option of NFC.
Samsung galaxy S II Plus shares most of the hardware specifications with the original model, such as 4.3-inch SuperAMOLED screen with WVGA resolution, dual-core 1.2GHz processor and 8MP camera.
The Samsung has not revealed the pricing and launch date of the device as of now.
- Samsung has officially announced Galaxy S II Plus
- Samsung finally unveiled its Galaxy Note 8.0
- Pre-order for Samsung Galaxy Music Duos Started
- Samsung Galaxy S II is officially launched in India
- Samsung Galaxy S Duos new Dual SIM Android Mobile