The eight-inch tablet powered by a 1.6GHz A9 quad-core processor. It runs on Android 4.1.2 Jellybean version and sports a 5 megapixel rear camera and a 1.3 megapixel front camera.
The tablet with phone call capability is an S Pen enabled tablet that has a WXGA TFT screen with a resolution of 1280×800 pixels. It has 2GB RAM and will come in- 16GB and 32GB variants with an expandable memory of up to 64 GB.
Its connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, AllShareCast, BT4.0, and USB2.0.
Key Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0:
• 8-inch TFT display with 1280 x 800 pixels (WXGA) resolution, 189 ppi pixel density
• Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
• S Pen Integration
• Voice Call support over GSM network
• Exynos SoC with 1.6GHz quad-core Cortex-A9 CPU
• 2GB of RAM, 16GB/32GB internal storage with microSD card expansion support
• Bluetooth 4.0, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS/A-GPS, USB 2.0
• IR port with Smart Remote support
• 5MP rear camera, 1.3MP front camera
• Accelerometer, Digital Compass, Proximity Sensor
• 4,600mAh Li-Ion battery
• Dimensions: 210.8 X 135.9mm
• Weight: 338 g
- Samsung finally unveiled its Galaxy Note 8.0
- Samsung launches Galaxy Grand Quattro in India,with price tag of Rs17,290
- Samsung has officially announced Galaxy S II Plus
- Samsung GT-N7000 Galaxy Note Features and Price
- Pre-order for Samsung Galaxy Music Duos Started