After Smart phone, Tablet market is in boom each and every electronic companies are ready with their tablet, then how the leading electronic maker Sony stay behind. Just a month and a half after introducing the Tablet S overseas, Sony has officially launched the slate in India. This is Sony’s first tablet and the brand expects to make a splash in the market as this tablet has a slightly unconventional design,
The Sony Tablet S runs on Android Honeycomb (Android 3.0) and is powered by a Dual-core 1GHz ARM Cortex-A9 NVIDIA Tegra2 processor. It also features a universal IR remote that allows you to control your TV, Blu-ray disk player, etc. Apart from this, one can play games on the tablet, which are original PlayStation certified titles. There are also pre-loaded apps to access Sony’s online services such as Music Unlimited and Video Unlimited.
Features list of the Sony Tablet S
• 9.4-inch capacitive touch screen with a resolution of 1280 x 800
• 3G, EDGE/GPRS, Wi-Fi with DLNA support and hot spot creativity
• Bluetooth version 2.1
• 5 Megapixel AF camera with 720p video recording
• Front facing 0.3 Megapixel camera
• 16 GB internal storage along with Micro SD card support up to 32GB
• 3.5 mm handsfree socket
You can buy this at Rs.29,990 (yet to be made official) for the 16GB version.