If you want to store all your passwords in safer side and don’t bother about all important account password for this latest version of firefox, firefox 4 provide a master password which protect your all passwords in browser. You can use this master password by easy steps.
How to Setup Master Password in firefox
1) Open Firefox browser and click the Firefox tab on top left side.
2) Open Options and select Options.
3) Select “Security” form the window. You can see the “ Use master password”, tick the check box , which pop’s up a window to set the master password.
4) Enter the password and confirm it and click ok.
Note: Never forgot your master password ,Otherwise you will be not able to access any of information.
- Setup your Master Password with Firefox 4
- How To Enable Right Click on Website
- How To Access Blocked Websites Without Softwares ?
- Save your Gmail messages in Google Docs
- Open multiple Gmail accounts in same web browser