In mumbai,India 12may Microsoft CEO Steve ballmer launches Edunxt a new virtual university program by Manipal university an institution for higher studies. The education institute is partnering with Microsoft, BSNL and netbook original equipment suppliers to provide education through the internet. Manipal Education has invested Rs 30 crore in EduNxt so far. The institute’s management expects this investment to go up by three times at maturity. EduNxt will be available for Sikkim Manipal University’s 300,000 distance education students from July 2009
Said Anand Sudarshan, CEO of Manipal Education: “EduNxt has the potential to change higher education in India. It has the power to scale and provide affordable access for even aspirants in far-flung areas.
- Microsoft Offer “Buy PC and get Xbox 360 Free”
- Microsoft AppFest Winner apps showcased at ADB Summit
- Microsoft to unveil ‘Pink’ mobile phones next week
- Microsoft Announces 10.6-inch Windows 8 powerd “Surface” Tablet
- Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 Released