Easy steps to enable Right Click on Websites with different browser
Enable right click in Mozilla firefox
- Goto Tools>Options>Content
- Click Ok
- Open the website that has blocked your right click.
Enable right click in Internet Explorer Browser
- Goto Tools>Internet options>Security
- Now Click on Custom Level
- Now find Scripting Section it will be around the end.
- Now disable Active Scripting.
- Click on OK.
- Now restart your browser
Enable right click in Google Chrome Browser
- Click on the Wrench Icon on the top right side on your browser.
- Click on OptionsNow goto Under the Hood tab
- Disable java script and open the website.
Enable right click in Apple Safari
- click on settings icon at the top right corner
- Then Security tab > Uncheck “Enable Java Script“.
Enable right click in Opera:
Tools Options icon > Settings > preferences > Advanced Tab.
Then uncheck “Enable Java Script“.