As Smartphone is part of our active life style, so it is along with us where we go. Sony mobile has introduced two new durable and waterproof handsets powers with latest Android version.
Sony Xperia go durable smartphone which is dust and water resistant. It has 3.5-inch Reality Display powered by Mobile BRAVIA Engine and has wet finger tracking.It is powered by 1Ghz dual core processor and runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) that is upgradeable to Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). It has IP67 ratings for dust and water resistance. The Xperia go offers the highest level of dust and water resistance available on a smartphone (protected against dust and immersion in up to 1 m of water for 30 minutes).
Sony Xperia go specifications:
• 3.5-inch (480 x 320 pixels) Reality Display powered by Mobile BRAVIA Engine
• 9.8 mm thick and weighs 110 grams
• 1Ghz dual core processor
• Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), upgradeable to Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich).
• 50GB free BOX cloud storage
• 5MP Auto focus camera with flash and 720p video recording
• 3.5 mm audio jack, FM radio with RDS
• 512 MB RAM, 8 GB internal memory (up to 4 GB user-accessible memory), up to 32 GB expandable memory
• 3G, Bluetooth with A2DP, WiFi, DLNA and aGPS
• 1305 mAh battery
• The Xperia go comes in black, white and yellow colours
Xperia acro S, a new water-resistant Android smartphone with a 12 megapixel camera. The acro S features a 4.3-inch 720p (1280 x 720 pixel) HD Reality Display with Sony’s Mobile BRAVIA engine. It is powered by a 1.5GHz dual-core processor and features Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. The 12 megapixel camera is capable of recording 1080p HD video, and the acro S comes with a dedicated camera shutter key that can launch the camera app even while the phone is locked. There is also a 1.3 megapixel camera on the front of the phone that can record 720p video. Xperia acro S comes with IP55 and IP57 Ratings for dust and water resistance (protection against dust-limited to ingress (no harmful deposits) and the effects of immersion up to 1 m for 30 minutes).
Sony Xperia acro S specifications:
• 4.3-inch 720p HD Reality Display powered by Mobile BRAVIA Engine gives razor sharp clarity
• 12MP fast capture camera goes from sleep to snap in just over a second with a single key press
• PlayStation Certified
• Full 1080p HD video recording and 720p HD front camera
• Scratch resistant mineral glass display with wet finger tracking
• IP55 and IP57 Ratings for dust and water resistance
• 1.5Ghz dual core processor gives consumers super fast performance
• Launching on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
• Available in black, white and pink colours
The Xperia go and Xperia acro S enable effortless connectivity to share and enjoy content on a TV, smartphone, laptop or tablet. They also come preloaded with Music Unlimited and Video Unlimited from Sony Entertainment Network giving access to Hollywood blockbusters, TV series and a range of music tracks.